jueves, 22 de junio de 2017

Miedo a una mariposa / fear of a butterfly


I got yesterday into a shop where the lady who works there (very kind and eager to help) told me she was afraid of butterflies, birds and everything that flies. We were talking about this while a big orange butterfly was flying all over the place. For me, as the old fashion man I am I think it was one of the most beatiful things I saw yesterday.

I felt sorry for her as I saw her with her tattos and her piercings looking so cool running scared because a sparrow is flying above her head.

I forgot to ask her if she was scared of planes too.



Fuí ayer a una tienda donde la chica que trabajaba (Muy amable y dispuesta a ayudar) me dijo que tenía miedo a las mariposas, a los pájaros y a todo aquello que vuela. Hablábamos de esto mientras una enorme mariposa naranja volaba por toda la tienda. Para mí, que soy un antiguo, creo que fue una de las cosas más poéticas que vi ayer.

Y sentí lástima por ella porque la imaginé con sus tatuajes y sus piercings, tan moderna,  huyendo despavorida porque un gorrión vuela por encima de su cabeza.

Se me olvidó preguntar si también tenía miedo de los aviones.


................
Luïs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario